Bridgehouse Hotels is a trading name of Bridgehouse Hotels. Bridgehouse Hotels has prepared this statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to the privacy of our customers and to assure you that your personal information will be treated appropriately by us.
Use of personal information we collect.
We will use the personal data you provide via this website to: -
Deal with your requests,
Provide reservation services,
Tailor our services to your requirements and preferences
With your agreement we also provide you with information about other products, services and special offers which we offer, and/or products and services made available by selected partners.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only disclose it to other Bridgehouse Hotels Group companies and our selected business partners and service providers: -
For the purpose of facilitating your stay with Bridgehouse Hotels
For providing services which you have requested; and
Where you have agreed for communicating offers of goods and services
You can usually change your browser's settings so that it will not accept cookies, although this may restrict some website functionality (refer to the 'Help' facility)
Security of your information
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us. This is to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information. For additional peace of mind, credit card details are not recorded on the Bridgehouse Hotels site when booking a room.
Opt out / Data quality / Access
Our site provides you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving written promotional and marketing information from us or opt in to receiving electronic marketing information. You can do this by:
Sending an email to email@example.com with your name, address and (if you have made a booking with us) a confirmation number.
Selecting the appropriate opt in/out button each time you submit a form containing your personal details on this website.
We reserve the right to alter and amend the information (including our tariffs) on this website without notice.
1) The gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
2) Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £5 and have a maximum value of £1,000 gift cards can be topped up at Cannizaro House only.
3) Gift cards are only redeemable for services at Cannizaro House.
4) Gift cards cannot be used for telephone or mail order purchases.
5) Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
6) No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
7) The gift card will expire 12 months from date of last load e.g. card activation, top-up. At Expiry, any remaining balance will be lost.
8) Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded.
9) Please protect this gift card and treat it as cash, Cannizaro House cannot be held liable for Gift cards used by any one else are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged.
10) Customers must be present with a gift card in order to make purchases of services at Cannizaro House.
11) Cannizaro House reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected of fraud.
12) Cannizaro House reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the card if at its discretion, it deems such action necessary are subsequently lost, stolen, or damaged. (e.g to change the scope of the gift card services, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control.
13) Gift cards are issued by Bridgehouse (Cannizaro House) Ltd, registered office Suite 426, Linen Hall, 162/168 Regent Street, London WB 5TE.